Solar Power For Business – Just a fad or the right choice?
With the continuously increasing demand for electric power, the significantly high price of oil and the growing concern for the environment, many businesses are resorting to alternative sources of energy. Among the renewable energy sources, solar energy is a sustainable choice and one that can be used in various applications. It is not only an environmentally conscious energy choice but also a cost-effective alternative that will increase your bottom line. Many businesses are now tapping into this alternative source of energy, hoping to benefit from its numerous advantages.
Here’s how solar power will benefit your business and why you should definitely consider it.
- SOLAR POWER CAN REDUCE OR ELIMINATE ELECTRICITY BILLSElectricity bills are ongoing, unpredictable and will rise with inflation while solar energy is free. With Solar Power Systems, you can reduce or even eliminate your office building’s electric bill.
Having a solar power system installed is the equivalent to prepaying for almost 40 years of energy but at just a fraction of what you are currently paying for electricity. The cost per unit of your current energy costs is likely much higher than what you would spend for solar power. This results in huge savings for your business, no matter how big or small your business may be.
- SOLAR POWER GENERATES A GOOD RETURN ON INVESTMENTGovernment incentives and the decrease of solar equipment costs means the utilization of solar power is a sound investment and a good financial decision for public agencies and businesses. Investing in solar power generates both long-term savings and quick payback. Though the upfront costs may seem intimidating, going solar can save you big for years to come.
- SOLAR POWER IS LOW-MAINTENANCEOnce installed, a solar power system will require little or no maintenance at all. The system will provide electricity quietly and cleanly for 25 to 40 years. Many solar panels carry a 25-year warranty and even though solar power can be affected by night, location, and weather, solar energy is abundant and here to stay!
- SOLAR POWER ENSURES ENERGY SECURITYA well designed solar PV system can help your business become energy independent. This means you can reduce your reliance on the national grid. Also, if you have extra roof space or accessibility to install additional solar panels elsewhere, then you could harness solar energy and store it for future use. In some states the local power grid purchase excess energy, so your solar panels could even make your business money.
- SOLAR POWER WILL EARN YOUR BUSINESS THE ‘GREEN’ LABELUnlike gas and coal, solar energy is renewable, clean and sustainable. Solar power does not pollute our air or contribute to global warming. Utilizing electricity from solar power will result in reduced consumption of fuels, thus reducing greenhouse gas emissions and pollution. By using this alternative source, your business can express its participation in the battle against global warming. Going green will not only reduce operating expenses but will serve as a great PR and marketing tool.
Thus, for organizations who choose to invest in cleaner surroundings will be seen as eco-friendly and globally conscious businesses.
So, why not get started and experience the benefits of solar energy this year?
Solar 91 Jaipur, with its experience in erection & commissioning of turnkey solar power projects, is best placed to assist industrial and commercial establishments to save on power costs. We integrate cutting edge solar technologies and equipment into our projects to increase generation and work to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction through our support system.
For project consultation, reach us at +91-8890122722/+91-9013691425